HyFy TV app is not available in apple app store. But , Apple computer users i.e., Mac users can install HyFy TV app. This is possible by using Android emulator. Let’s see how to install HyFy TV on Mac PC using NOX player android emulator.
HyFyTV app on Mac
Requirements : 4GB RAM , 4GB HDD
Operating System support: Mac PC , Macbook , Macbook Pro
How to Install HyFyTV app on Mac
The procedure is almost same as of downloading hyfy app for windows.
- Step 1:At first , download and install NOX player Android emulator on your Mac PC.
- Step 2 :Download and save HyFy TV app apk file for android from its official website.
- Step 3: Run NOX player android emulator and sign-up .
- Step 4: Next , go to apk section of NOX player. Now , either import or drag & drop the HyFy TV apk file from the folder where you have saved it already .
- Step 5 : Then , click on ‘ install’ option and wait until installation completes.
Once installation completes , you can access HyFy TV app from ‘ My apps’ section of NOX player emulator. Mac users can launch NOX player and run HyFy TV app on NOX player in-order watch TV channels from worldwide